Cary, NC 27511
Salary: $45,000.00 to $55,000.00 /year
Are you a current or former real estate appraiser or trainee? Are you looking for a fun and exciting opportunity in the real estate industry? Is your passion helping others and working with great people?
Take care of yourself and your family, and flourish in your new career. Rewards at Appraisal Nation come in many forms, including pay, health benefits, paid vacations, paid holidays, corporate discounts, paid continuing education, career development, wellness, company family outings, and much more!
Appraisal Nation is seeking a friendly, professional Appraisal Reviewer inside our Cary, NC office. The ideal candidate will have excellent phone and written communication skills and will be responsible for the quality assurance of various appraisal reports. You uphold the quality standards of our company and will be responsible for building trusting relationships. Essential functions include, but are not limited to:
Review appraisal reports to confirm compliance and quality through manual and automated means.
Maintain a thorough understanding of all compliance and risk related topics outlined by regulatory authorities.
Provide oversight and guidance to vendors and clients to ensure all requirements by USPAP, Dodd-Frank, and other regulatory authorities are met.
Adhere to federal and state regulations, company policies and procedures.
Treat each order and client with a sense of urgency and understand the time sensitive nature of our business.
Identify, research, and resolve client and appraiser issues in a timely manner.
Communicate with appraisers regarding any needs for revised reports. Follow up to insure the timely receipt of the revisions and/or value dispute requests.
Answer phones and respond to client and appraiser questions or requests.
Delivery of reports to data portals (UCDP, EAD, etc…).
Work with vendor management portals, such as RealEC, PreciseRES Mercury, etc…
Responsible to communicate with department manager and team lead to maintain the highest quality and to exceed the expectations of clients.
Assist with on the job training for new employees.
All other duties as assigned by department manager, team lead, etc…
Required Education and Experience
· A high school diploma or equivalent. Additional higher education is beneficia.
· Real Estate appraisal knowledge is required.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills required.
· Knowledge of office processes, procedures, and technology.
· Computer literate with the ability to learn software applications and online platforms.
· Willingness to work a flexible schedule.
· A STRONG work ethic is required.
· A professional and friendly demeanor.
· Real estate or real estate appraisal Licensing and certification not required but beneficial.
· Basic real estate appraisal knowledge is required or
· Minimum of 1 year real estate appraisal industry experience (reading/comprehension of reports) .