Cary, NC 27511
Salary: $15.00 /hour
Do you pride yourself on your ability to build and grow trusting relationships? Do you enjoy solving problems and helping others meet their goals and deadlines?
Appraisal Nation is an Appraisal Management Company (AMC), who helps to facilitate the process from appraisal order date to appraisal completion date and is looking for team members that have the drive to help our Clients navigate the process.
The ideal candidate will have excellent phone and written communication skills and will be responsible for expediting real estate appraisal orders. The Client Services Representative (CSR) is responsible for overseeing our Client’s concerns and assisting with their inquiries, while providing the best possible customer service. The Client Services Representative is the voice of our company and is responsible for building and growing trusting relationships with our Clients.
Client Services Representatives, in every action, should be mindful that there is a human factor present in each order. The appraisal is the last step of an arduous and multifaceted process that involves critical decisions and significant sums of money. It is the responsibility of the Client Services Representative to assist in properly managing the obstacles faced during the appraisal process.
· Taking ownership of escalated files by engaging with the Client, Appraiser, and/or Appraisal Nation personnel. By taking ownership of escalated files the Client Services Representative will ensure that our Clients are receiving superior customer service and trusting relationships are being cultivated and maintained.
· Proactive and independent decision making to research and resolve client issues, ideally before the Client is aware of the issue.
· Complete all duties with a sense of urgency as this is an extremely time sensitive industry.
· Maintain a proactive approach to all situations, focusing on the cause and effect relationships of actions to desired results.
· Responsible for incoming customer service inquiries. Answer phones and emails professionally and respond to the client’s questions or requests accurately and in a timely manner.
· All other duties as assigned by department manager, team lead, etc.
· Advanced Customer Service abilities.
· A STRONG work ethic is required.
· A professional and friendly demeanor.
· Ability to make independent decisions with confidence.
· Ability to multi task and transition seamlessly from function to function.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills. 75% of the work day will be spent communicating via phone and email.
· Ability to work well in a team environment and work well independently.
· Knowledge of office processes, procedures, and technology.
· Computer literate with the ability to learn software applications and online platforms.
· Willingness to work a flexible schedule.
· Real estate appraisal knowledge is beneficial.
· A high school diploma or equivalent. Additional higher education is beneficial.